Okay, this doesn’t go back to the horses, but if you experienced many of these (I did all of them), then you might be a “seasoned” firefighter if……
- You rode the back step (and put you gear on while doing it) Only once…..that was scary…and stupid.
- Rode an engine from which you could actually see the driver from the back step.
- Wore a Scott I with no bell
- Know what a Plectron is—and had one—with tubes.
- Remember using the 10-codes.
- Remember the introduction of “safety straps” for the back step.
- Taken a 2 ½ inside. Something that should still be done, but isn't much.
- Cut off a pair of leaky ¾ boots for your first set of bunker pants.
Post a Comment