Monday, July 18, 2011

Fireground Discussion & Photography features "Fire Men"

Fireground Discussion & Photography
July 16, 2011

If You're Currently a 2nd Generation or Have Kids That Will Be in the Future - This Is a Great Read

If your a 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation firefighter or you have small children that will be your 2nd generation this is a great read. Read the following excerpt from his book and you will see what I mean...............

"He followed me out the front door onto the snow covered lawn. We both knelt down and removed our helmets and face pieces.
My son and I, together.
I looked over at him as he stared at the house, now only light smoke was coming from the front door. 'Did you enjoy it I asked?'
He just nodded back at me, with a satisfied look on his face.
I always thought it would be great to be there for his first time inside, but I never knew it would actually happen. I had just lived a dream. Emotions welled up inside me, flowing through my system. I thought I was going to cry. He wasn't my little boy anymore."

Click the following link for more information: http://fire-men-book.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment